To suggest a link to this site, please submit your suggestion by filling in the form on this page.
Your suggested site should have content relevant to Port Elizabeth and Tourism. We only list sites that we consider will offer value to our guests. We do not engage in 3-way linking, nor do we link to sites peddling “cheap” products.
Useful Tourist and Port Elizabeth related resources:
- Avondrust Graaff-Reinet Accommodation Guest House and B&B: Avondrust Guest House is a beautiful Edwardian guesthouse in the centre of historic Graaff-Reinet, with five spacious en-suite bedrooms opening onto a lovely garden with a pool and braai facilities.
- Budget Accommodation Port Elizabeth: The Guest Houses and Self Catering establishments featured on the Budget Accommodation Port Elizabeth site are to be found across Port Elizabeth in historical suburbs, close to the beaches, universities and major sporting venues such as St Georges Park and the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium. All are owner operated and share a passion for good service and the Friendly City of Port Elizabeth. An initiative by two dynamic Guest House owners who pick and choose the RIGHT venues for inclusion, Budget Accommodation Port Elizabeth will please and delight you with the unique properties on offer.
- Dungbeetle River Lodge, Addo – Colchester: Dungbeetle River Lodge is your entry point to the world famous Addo Elephant National Park and some of the finest game reserves in the Eastern Cape. The guest house has 6 up-market large, safari style en suite bedrooms.
- Port Elizabeth Guest House List: Browse a number of Guest Houses, Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering and Boutique accommodation in Port Elizabeth – contact details provided, no agents booking commission, negotiate the best deal.
- Lyngenfjord House B&B, Cape St Francis: Lyngenfjord House is a 4 star B&B establishment offering guests fine sea and beach views from their rooms.
- Somerset Lodge B&B, Somerset East: In this charming, historic little town, Somerset Lodge offers B&B or self catering accommodation in comfort.
- South Africa travel and tourism search directory: Traveldex is a comprehensive South Africa travel and tourism search directory.
- Zeru House Uniondale B&B Self Catering: Originally built in the 1880’s, Zeru House has been lovingly restored into a charming guest house with the original yellowwood floors and ceilings and careful attention to the comfort and privacy of their guests.
- Budget Accommodation Port Elizabeth: Carefully chosen value for money accommodation establishments in Port Elizabeth.
- MyAddo: Accommodation, Images and Video from Addo and Kirkwood.
- MyCradock: Explore the Karoo
- MyPE: Port Elizabeth’s de facto community web site – local news, gallery and business directory. If it has an 041 number you will find it in here.